King - SPADE - SOTF Tuning - 2006-2009
Your 2006-2009 Cummins can do more!
From $359.00 was $459.00
To $799.00 was $899.00
Calibrated Power's SOTF Tuning is the best upgrade for your Cummins. This will allow you to use EFILive tuning software and years of tuning experience to make sure your truck runs like no other. The SOTF tunes allow you to switch your tunes on the fly! No more stopping to switch tunes or waiting for tunes to load. You can change tunes while driving your truck. Purchase the CPD (Calibrated Power Dial) and all you will have to do to change tunes is turn a dial! It's as easy as changing your radio station. Imagine, going from 300 rwhp to 500 rwhp instantly!
Your SOTF (Switch-on-the-fly) Tunes Include:
- Heavy Tow: A tune designed for heavy towing use. With this tune, you will get as much extra power and torque as you can while keeping the powertrain safe for towing at max capacity. Selecting this file will calibrate your truck with sustained EGT and torque converter clutch capacity as a top priority.
- Light Tow: A tune designed for light towing use (8K lb trailer and lighter). With this tune, you get as much extra power and torque as you can while keeping the powertrain safe for towing at a light and medium capacity. Selecting this file will calibrate your truck with sustained EGT and torque converter capacity for towing up to 8K lbs.
- Street: A tune designed for daily driving, and great mileage. With this tune, you get a tune that's fun to drive unloaded every day. Improved throttle response, good low-end feel, and crisp shifts. Selecting this setting means driving a file with a balance of fun and mileage with long term driveline and emissions system durability.
- Race Tune: A significant bump in power and torque. It feels like a totally different truck at this time. You’re going to be talking about how your truck is a lot of fun to drive and a surprise for most anything you'll see at a stoplight. *We recommend not exceeding this power level for long term health on a stock transmission.
- Optimized Stock: This is the same HP/TQ your truck came with from the factory with minor adjustments for efficiency.
With the King SPADE installed, your built transmission or upgraded clutch are going to come in handy. Running the power levels provided will certainly be more than a stock transmission can handle. Other suggested upgrades may include Cold Air Intake, Traction Bars, Lift Pump, and other bolt-on upgrades designed for reliability.
The 2006-2007, 5.9L engines can maximize their stock fuel systems power potential with these tunes and drop-in turbo upgrade, like the 3rd Gen Stealth 64 Turbo. Take advantage of the massive torque and amazing drive-ability your truck is capable of! Get Tuned Today!