Light Tow Tune Only for EFI Live Spade LB7 (2001-2004)
Our custom Light Tow tune is the safest way for those who tow recreational vehicles and other smaller payloads with your 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra. What's light? Under 8,000 lbs. Our fine tuned calibrations expertly optimize for power, torque, smoke, vehicle reliability and better fuel consumption. Using the Light Tow tune with payload over 8,000 lbs could have slightly higher EGTs if the situation is strenuous to the truck (pulling a huge trailer up a steep mountain pass in the middle of the desert during summer). This Light Tow tune is for your existing EFI Live SPADE AutoCal Hardware.
As low as $299.00
Our Light Tow Custom Tune
- Emissions Intact – you do not remove your emissions equipment
- 50 State Legal!
- SPADE Tuning, Part No. #11-11, E.O. No. D-845
- Balance between Daily Driving and Light Towing
- Smooth power curve that’s fun to drive
- Custom “SMART EGT Control” will automatically manage your EGTs
- Wake your truck up and get the power you paid for
- Air:Fuel Ratio limits built into calibration to limit soot production
- Designed to tow less than 8,000 lbs.
- Factory turbo brake retains complete functionality
- Horsepower & Torque Increase
- +60 RWHP, +108 ft-lbs
- Get your truck up and moving more quickly
- More useable power in all driving scenarios
- Have enough power to “Shift Up, Throttle Back”
- Revised pedal sensitivity
- Low speed trailer maneuvering
- Back up with trailer without lurching
- Custom Tuning from DuramaxTuner.com
- Fully customized tuning with more than 100+ calibration changes from stock
- No hacking wires into control units or fuel pump and turbo sensors
- More power and less soot than box programmers
- World Class Customer Service team that actually answers the phone!
Who Benefits from this Tune?
- Tows Seasonally
- Small boat in the summer
- UTV, ATV, Snowmobiles, Motorcycles, Car trailer
- Drives truck every day to work
- Landscapers, home repair, roofing, labor contractors
- Fleet/service vehicles that are loaded down and heavy with equipment
- Wants to tow 8,000 lbs. or less without having to worry about reliability
- Use our Heavy Tow tune if you intend to tow more than 8,000 lbs to GVW
- Better yet, get all five custom tunes with Switch on the Fly
SPADE / EFI Live Autocal v3 Required
- SPADE (Standalone Programming And Diagnostic Equipment)
- a.k.a. EFILive AutoCal V3
- Simple to use, handheld OBD flashing (programming) hardware
- Scan tool – Log engine data for trouble shooting and diagnostics
- Flash unlimited number of updates for your truck
- Flash multiple trucks with the same device
- Individual tunes and license required for each new truck
- Up to 600 VIN slots available
- EFiLive License is included when purchasing hardware from us
- If you already have the hardware from another vehicle you will need an additional license and we will need the Serial Number and Auth Code for your device.
Recommended Transmission Tuning
Why do you need TCM Tuning?
- Works with ECM Tuning to provide smooth shifting and superior drive-ability
- Required for the best possible drive-ability
- TCM Tuning in the best tool to ensure your engine is operating within its preferred rev range
TCM Tuning is especially important for trucks with:
- Custom ECM Tuning
- Larger tires (35”+)
- Modified turbo(s)
- Built transmission
- Any modification that impacts operating RPMs
- Use the wider torque curve provided by ECM Tuning
- Keep your truck in its power-band when lugging up a grade
- Optional 2nd or 3rd Gear Start for competition applications
- Optimize your aftermarket turbocharger performance
ZF6 Manual Transmission
While the ZF6 Manual Transmission has no electronic controller for us to Calibrate or Tune, we do build our ECM Tuning to work specifically with them. We understand where to bring the power on in the throttle pedal to keep you shifting smooth and make more power when you need it.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov