RevMax 68RFE High Performance Towing/HD Valve Body
REVMAX CUMMINS 68RFE VALVE BODY UPGRADE!
68RFE High Performance Towing/HD Valve Body
Are you having transmission valve body issues or just looking to upgrade your valve body? Well, you have come to the right place! RevMax is the industry leader in high-performance diesel transmission valve bodies. There are a lot of other competitors out there offering valve bodies and sometimes it may seem hard to differentiate what’s what and why RevMax may be a little bit more expensive than some, but there are a lot of reasons.
RevMax has been offering high-quality computer dyno-tested valve bodies for almost a decade. All of RevMax technicians have undergone extensive training and are the best in the industry. Unlike competitors, RevMax does not do any reaming or valve oversizing by hand. Each and every valve body they rebuild is machined on a state of the art Haas CNC milling machines, just like the factory did when making the valve body originally. These CNC machines cost over $100k each! By the use of these machines, RevMax eliminates human error that is very common when valve bodies are machined by hand. The precise alignment of the reamer to the bore is nearly impossible to get perfect by hand and this is where the CNC machines thrive. They use a Rennishaw probe to dial in each valve body to the reamer prior to the valve being cut. This allows them to be within .0005” within the original centerline of the bore. Hand reaming is lucky to keep .002” tolerances. Being off by just .001” can cause valves to stick and sideload and ultimately lead to complete transmission failure.
Each RevMax valve body has a predetermined protocol that is followed for each valve body type. This protocol ensures that the customer gets the highest quality product each and every time. They do not just go thru and replace what is bad on each specific valve body, instead, a standard protocol is followed that replaces all known failure-prone parts, even if they are still in good working order. In addition, they are then checked over the entire valve body to make sure that non-problematic areas are in good working order and if not, the repair is done to these areas as well.
RevMax has proprietary technology and workflow processes that make this product superior to the competition. RevMax also has the industry's best testing equipment. To start, they vacuum leak test each and every valve body after cleaning. Finally, each valve body is dyno tested on a fully computerized valve body dyno machine. The results are compared against a brand new valve body and the data is then stored and available to be viewed by the customer if requested.
RevMax 68RFE performance valve bodies feature the following
- Ability to run up to 250psi of line pressure. (transmission tuning, TCM upgrade or pressure box is needed) No pump modifications required!
- Upgraded Steel accumulator housing plate
- RevMax proprietary separator plate with bonded gasket that eliminates cross leaks and warpage issues
- Upgraded valve body to case seals that will not blow out as the factory ones do.
- Billet Anodized SSV Solenoid Switch Valve
- Increased Torque Converter Lockup Apply Pressure
- Modified Fluid Passages
- Orifice Diameters Changed
- Shortened Shift Time
- Complete Disassembly
- Proprietary cleaning process removes all metal and clutch particles by using an automated valve body wash machine.
- Ultrasonic cleaning of sensitive valve body parts
- Revmax proprietary upgrades
- Hand-assembled in Charlotte, NC by Qualified and Caring Professionals!!
- Mounting Surface Verified and Flat Filed
- Threads Checked and Repaired if Needed
- Computerized testing on their state of the art $125k valve body test machines